Friday, July 09, 2010

1 Month On

I've been single a month now, it's one month since I found out family didnt matter to my ex and that he was having sex with some 'slag' I can't call her anything but since she knew I had a baby and one on the way. How desperate is a women to do that to another. Men are easy (ok not all are) but it takes a certain type of women to do that. Certainly one with no morals.
In that month i've surprised myself that I dont miss him, i'm upset he ripped apart Noah's life just like he did to his other children. I'm upset my new baby will come into this world wit just mummy there but we will do it. Noah is going to be an amazing big brother and we will be fine as a family.

I have had the chance to see the new baby twice this week on scans and they are so cute, a complete little wriggle, even more so than Noah was which I didnt think was possible. I'm so excited to find out if they are a little boy or girl. Not many weeks till we find out.

Leaving my home was a fast decision but it was so the right thing to do because it means these children will grow up in a happy home, with someone who loves them and will do anything for their family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks due to the fact that this discriminating article, it's extremely conspicuous blogs