Saturday, July 03, 2010

Starting out

Well i've been single now since the 9th of June, this year looks lie it will be a rollercoaster and didnt feel up to writing about it before now. My ex has decided he'd sleep with another girl while with me which didnt bode well, especially as im pregnant. So now it just Noah, bump and me. I know it wont be easy but thats life sometimes and we just have to move on and get on with life. I know he seems to think it's all my fault but he can believe what he likes. I had commitment just a pity he doesnt take his responsibilities and commitments as seriously. You know in life when things get tough that the people who matter stick by you and those who are selfish stick by themselves.

Noah has come along amazing and just in the last week has learnt to sit up on his own, crawl forwards, stand with furniture and shouts mam. I feel so privileged to have such a lovely happy healthy little boy.

I'm feeling quite positive at the moment and I think everything happens for a reason and I feel much happier than I have for months. i know there will be good and bad days but i'm trying to keep all days happy and smiling for Noah as he deserves a happy childhood as does his little brother or sister.... oooh cant wait to find out which it will be (not that many weeks to wait really)

Hopefully will get to write here more often now, time for a drink and choccie before Noah wakes from his nap.

No comments: