Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mothers Day

Well Happy Mothers Day to all the mummies out there, its my first one. This time last year Noah was just a tiny bean growing inside me, but today he is a thriving baby who has been giving his mummy lots of special cuddles. Although i'm guessing these are for his teething pains and not for his mummy's special day (lol I can dream) Anyway we were up nearly all night as this teething lark is taking its toll. Im bloody knackered today but it's worth it. It doesn't help we all have colds and Dan his stuck at work. He has the worst cold of all of us and is still being worked stupidly hard.
So for now mothers day is postponed, would love a lie in one day but Noah loves being an early riser, so all I can do is keep busy to keep myself busy. So i've gutted the washing and making homemade lasagne for dinner.
I've also been checking out how to make 'mumsicles' these look fab go take a look, i'll have to find a way to make them im thinking an unused dummy as the stick and some sort of pot, will post pics of first attempts when I do them

Noah has been crazily bouncing in his jumperoo today, i'll post videos when I can get blogger to upload them *work will you!!!!*

Right time for more cuddles xxx

No comments: