Friday, March 12, 2010

Yikes

Ok so I hit 31 yesterday, so im now on the slippery slope towards 40. Years off I know but im finding now i'm a mum time seems to just fly by without taking me along for the ride! So I figured at this grand old age (I feel old) I should document a little about me. Many a blog I have had but with Noah here I would like to look back and reminisce on him growing up.

So me, i'm 31 live up north and have a beautiful baby and a quirky partner. Im sure as I write more the exploits of my family will show lots about us.

Well i'm feeling a little sleep deprived at the moment and its not even down to the baby. He is sleeping through so well, im just rubbish at staying asleep at the moment. Maybe i should look up some sleep rememdies.

I got a lovely new camera for my birthday yesterday, OH does spoil in the gift department. So now I dont have to take my DSLR everywhere I can go. Love that Dan thought this would be good in the change bag. It's those little thoughts to detail that make me love him.

Right a pic of me looking rough this morning (I had my hair chopped off yesterday, it was stupidly long before so now its just long lol)

I'm hoping to be updating this blog daily, i've tried on several occasions to keep blogs but i'm a bit rubbish, I do sometimes wonder where my mother finding my diary when I was a teenage and discovering I was having sex put me off the diary keeping lark but im not a teenager now (although can still imagine my mother telling em off if she read this - I have one of 'those' mothers much loved but interfering)

No comments: