Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nappies

Well i'm one of 'those' mums as some people would say, you know the eco conscious cloth nappy breast feeding mummies.

Anyway I tried a new type of nappy this week.The Bumgenius flip. Now i've been using flips a few weeks now and love them but I took a delivery of the disposable flip inserts and i'd heard some bad things about them so was dubious about trying them. I was impressed when I unpacked one, lovely and soft and even though it gets throuwn away it didnt feel at all like a sposie nappy. So in I popped it and fed my little man. Anyway 3 hours later we chaned the nappy and it held up very well. Noah is a heavy wetter but this insert stood the test, it didnt smell bad, it didnt look saturated and hadn't bunched up or leaked. I'm quite impressed. So i'm loving my flip nappies although so not as cute as my itti bittis.


I need to keep a control of my nappy love as im sure it's becoming an obsession, although my latest purchase isn't a nappy it's these gorgeous reusable wipes and funky bag by Monkey Foot. *drools*

No comments: